Skip to main content block
:::
  • The center was established on June 1, 1946, and it was initially called the Gani Township Public Health Center. It was renamed as Taoyuan Township Public Health Center in 1956 and was again renamed as Taoyuan District Public Health Center after the amalgamation between counties and cities on December 25, 2010.
     
    • To promote the quality and efficiency of good registration management (GRM) for medicinal products and facilitate regulatory harmonization in the Asia....More
    • Two new indigenous dengue cases confirmed in Kaohsiung City constitute this year’s first family cluster  On August 3, 2017, the Taiwan Cen....More